Tuesday, November 15, 2011

19th Birthday (Part 2)

08/11/2011
(Tuesday)
It is my birthday too. :)

Early in the morning...
I & Wendy & Matthew & Ah Ru & Xiao Wen going to ate breakfast.
This is because Xiao Wen gonna go back to JB.
Buhbye Xiao Wen. ;(

Get my first present from Wendy & Ah Ru.
Thankiu very much... =')



_________________________________________________

At night...
I going to celebrate my birthday with my colleagues..



AHAHAHAHHA !
TOMYAM ~!






The shortest guy is my BOSS ! 





They sooooooooo stingy lo.
1 cake and share for 2 person. >_<''


Another boss (8 Nov) & I (7 Nov) Birthday.
=)


Thankiu you guys very very much. =')


Nah...
This is the present I get from my friends.

Topman from My bro Daniel .
Everlast from Wendy & Ah Ru. 

Love Shape Chocolate from Yein & Rishan.
2 blue present from Lee Ying.
Birthday card from Fat Lun.
The Big Birthday card from all my lovely fren. 

❤
You guys sooooooo GOOD to me.
Love you guys ya.
And thx all the facebookers for the birthday wishes. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment